Monday 6 October 2008

3rd October 2008

Hello World,



How nice it is to see you all.

Though you don't know it, you all nearly died this afternoon. Let me tell you the story.

Donna and I arrived in an evil scientists lab around 2pm and were greeted by the sight of a hundred burettes and an evil scientist who Donna said looked a bit like a cross between Professor Weeto from a box of Weetos and the scientist who used to be on the advert for Fruit Pastille Body Parts.

Anyway, I digress. This evil scientist was planning on titrating NaOH with HCl, reversing the polarity, intergrating extra Chlorine and taking over the world.

I, brilliantly, stopped him, using my knowledge of Chemistry (Both Organic and Inorganic) and by doing an experiment of my very own

Photobucket


All the while, Donna made herself a few new friends

All in a days work

MiniDoc.

No comments: