Thursday 16 October 2008

15th October 2008

Eventful day today.

Donna and I landed on Earth, in Cardiff to be exact, to refuel. While we were on Earth, we decided to visit Wilf and Sylvia. While in Chiswick, I got a phone call from Martha Jones, and so we rushed to see her. By rushed, I mean gently strolled, but you get what I mean. Anyway, so we arrived at Martha's, and what did we find? The Master. :O



So, the Master decided that "this was a hold up" and I mocked him for a while, until he cried like a baby and handed over his laser screwdriver



Then me and Donna left the Master and Martha, who we later found out began dating afterwards, because Martha had fancied him when he was the old bloke.



All in a day's work.

MiniDoc.

1 comment:

rosefromearth said...

LOL, I think I just died laughing.